A group photograph of staff at Lambhill Iron Works on Strachur Street, c1900. The works were built in 1881 for R Laidlaw & Sons, gas and water engineers, and consisted of single storey buildings containing workshops. The men are pictured holding various tools of the trade, and all but the youngest are splendidly moustachioed!
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Glasgow Museums
gas engineers, Lambhill Iron Works, moustaches, R Laidlaw & Sons, water engineers