A postcard view looking north along Gardner Street towards Partickhill from Dumbarton Road in Partick, 1910. This is probably the steepest street in the West End. On the left is corner entrance tower of Partick Gardner Street Church. It was originally Partick Gaelic Church, designed by H & D Barclay in 1904 and built in red sandstone.
Reference: Mitchell Library, GC Postcards
Reproduced with the permission of Glasgow City Council, Libraries Information and Learning
church towers, churches, H & D Barclay, Partick Gaelic Church, Partick Gardner Street Church, postcards